FAITH and HEALING
(CAN NOT BE SEPARATED)
- God wants you to have His faith (Mark 11:22).
- When you received God’s WORD, a measure of faith came, and
you were born again.
- Faith is released by believing in your heart and speaking
with your mouth. What you have faith for will happen (Mark
- When the Scripture uses the word heart, it doesn’t mean
the physical heart; it means the spirit of a man.
- When you receive Jesus as your LORD, you receive God’s faith
(Romans 1:1-4, 7)!
- The moment your body dies, your spirit goes somewhere—either
to be with God or separated from Him.
- God doesn’t send people to hell; their destination is
determined by whether or not they believe Jesus is LORD.
- The growth and maturity of your faith depend on your
commitment to seek God.
Additional scriptures: Mark 11:22-25; Luke 16:22-25; 2
Thessalonians 3:2; Thessalonians
5:23; Hebrews 4:12; Matthew 25:41; Romans 12:1-3, 10:17; Ephesians 2:7-8, 10; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
Everything in the kingdom of God starts with a seed of The
WORD of God. You take the seed, you plant it and it grows into a harvest.
- Things in the spirit realm grow the same way: You find God’s
WORD on the subject, believe His promises, speak His WORD and receive what
God has promised.
- By grace through faith you are saved,
it is the gift of God.
- The natural man doesn’t know anything about faith (Ephesians
- Grace did the work for what you need. Your faith is the force
that helps you receive it.
- Faith makes the connection between what God provided and what
you receive (Romans 4:16).
- Hearing God’s WORD is what builds your faith. Even if an
angel spoke to you, it wouldn’t build your faith as much as God’s WORD
- Thomas chose not to believe unless he could see.
You are blessed by God when you believe without seeing (John
- The centurion believed without seeing. The most powerful
faith needs no evidence other than God’s WORD (Matthew 8:5-10).
MAKE IT PERSONAL
Make a commitment to seek God, read and study His
WORD, and think about how His
WORD applies to you every day.
God bless you my brothers in Christ Jesus.
HVM - C52918