FAITH IN GOD
Col. 3:1-4 * Seek those things which are above.
* Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
* For you are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God.
* When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then
shall you also appear with Him in glory.
Psalm 103:1-5 * Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me,
bless His holy name.
* Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
* Who forgives all thine iniquities:
* Who redeems thy life from destruction:
* Who crowns thee with loving kindness and tender mercies:
* Who satisfies thy mouth with good things:
* So that thy youth is renewed like the eagles.
Luke 11:9 * Ask and you shall receive!
* Seek and you shall find!
* To he that knocks it shall be opened.
Mat. 11:28-30 * Come unto me all of you who labor and are heavy
laden and I will give you rest.
* Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; and you shall
fine rest unto your souls.
Psalm 40:1-3 * I waited patiently for the Lord and he inclined unto
me, and heard my cry.
* He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of
the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and
established my goings.
* He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise
unto our God.
* Many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the
Psalm 38:1-8 * Trust in the Lord and do good;
* Delight thyself also in the Lord;
* Commit thy way unto the Lord;
* Rest in the Lord;
* Cease from anger, and forsake wrath.
Mat. 12:29-31 * The first of all commandments is:
* The Lord our God is one Lord.
* Tho shall love the Lord thy God.
With all thy heart,
With all thy soul,
With all thy mind,
With all thy strength,
and thy neighbor as thy self.
* There is no greater commandment than these!
John 17:18-23 * As thou hast sent me into the world,
even so have I also sent them into the world. * And for their sakes I sanctify myself,
that they also might be sanctified through the truth
* Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which
shall believe on me through their word;
* That they all may be one; as thou, Father,
art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:
that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
* And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them;
that they may be one, even as we are one:
* I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made
perfect in one; and that the world may
know that thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Rom. 16:17 * Now I beseech you brethren, mark them which cause
you have learned and avoid them.
* For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ,
speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
God Bless you my brothers,