FOR MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST JESUS
"The Last Supper"
1st Corinthians 2:9 -- But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
12. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God.
13. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual.
1ST CORINTHIANS 16. The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ?The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?
17. Because there is one bread, we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the one bread.
31. So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
(brothers do those things which build up the body of Christ, not tear down)
Romans 14:13 Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. ESV
17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. ESV
Romans 14:10 But thou, why dost thou judge thy brother? or thou again, why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment-seat of God. ASV
11. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God. ASV
12. So then each one of us shall give account of himsel to God. ASV
13. No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1st Corinthians 9:22-23 -- To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.
23. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in it's blessings.
1st Corinthians 1:30 -- And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,
20. Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age?
Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
10. I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and in the same judgment. (let their be no quarreling among you, my brothers. Paraphrased from verse 11.)
5. That in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge.
7-8. So that you are not lacking in any spiritual gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 16-17-18 -- I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.
18. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.
Romans 15:1-7 -- READ
Romans 15:30-32 I appeal to you, brothers by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf.
32. so that by God's will I may come to you with joy and be refreshed in your company.
Romans 14:5 One person esteems one day as better than another, another esteems every days alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. KJV
8. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. KJV
Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. KJV
Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ. KJV (Brothers we have received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness, given to us by our Lord and Savour Jesus Christ)!
Romans 5: 14 Never the less death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adams transgression, who is the fgure of him that was to come.
Brothers, Adam's transgressions brought death to the world. Adam was the figure to man of him, Jesus Christ, who was to come. Jesus as a man was the second Adam. Because of our Salvation by the death of Jesus for our sins, and Adam's, we now have all of the things that Adam lost in the Garden of Eden.
Adam lost them and Jesus gave them back to us. From the creation of the world God intended for us to walk and talk with God as Adam did. Do you understand?
This means that God's wisdom is ours, that God hears our pryers through the intercession of Jesus on our behalf. Just as he heard Adam in the Garden of Eden.
We have God's grace, His peace, His love, His joy, His glory, His power, His knowledge, His strength, His hope, His faith, His healing, and His Holy Spirit dwelling in us right now.
I have only named a few of our gifts.
PRAISE GOD, THE LORD BE MAGNIFIED!
We do not have to ask God for these things, they are already ours. We only need to take them, as we did our salvation from Jesus. He died for us, we have these gifts from God and much, much, more.
WALK IN ALL OF THESE THINGS AS CHRIST WALKED. TAKE THEM NOW!
Step into the Kingdom of God and go about doing His work. For as Jesus said, "now are the fields white for harvest", go and walk as Christ walked ministering to the sick, the needy, and the lost of this world.
This is your ministry for Christ. Brothers do it now. The day of his appearing is at hand, we are in the end times.
Jesus prayed to our heavenly Father, "let them be one even as we are one".
Brothers, UNITY OF THE CHURCH IS REQUIRED. WE ARE TO AGREE AS ONE AS JESUS AND THE FATHER AGREED. NOW, RIGHT NOW.
Please put aside all of your religious doctrine and step into the light, love your brothers in Christ, in deed and truth, not in word or tounge. God seeks those to worship him in truth and spirit. Do it now.
God Bless you my brothers