The Sons of God Live by FAITH
Galatians 3:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
- Jesus became sin by being made a curse for us. He has redeemed us from the curse of the law.
- We are now not subjected to the law or the curse of the law.
- We are given the mind of Christ that we may instruct those who are still babes in Christ.
- Brothers, please go about completing the assignment that God has given you.
- Only you can complete this task. He gave it to you before you knew him. So now ask the Holy Spirit to show you your assignment if you do not know what it is.
- God tells us that he will give us all the wisdom and knowledge that we like, and all we have to do is ask.
- God will give you his wisdom and his knowledge. There is no greater than God's.
- He says not only will he give you this gift, but he will hold nothing back.
Romans 4:17 in the presence of Him whom he believed, even God, who gives life to the dead and [s]calls into being that which does not exist. 18 In hope against hope he believed
- Just as Jesus believed God. We are to in hope against hope also believe God.
- He calls into being that which does not exist even giving life to the dead. Brothers, we were dead in our sins until we accepted Jesus as our Lord and savour.
- We also are to hope against hope, and call those things which be not as thou they are.
- Jesus tells us that we have not because we ask not. WOW!
- You ask, but do not believe.
- Where is your faith? Do you not think yourself worthy?
- God has counted you worthy in that he sent his only begotten Son that you might have eternal life.
- So why will you not hope against hope for those things which you have not.
- Jesus also stated that there are those who hope for things that they might waste in upon their own lusts. See that you do not do this.
- Believe for those things that you have need of.
- Speak that thing verbally. Then act as though you have it.
- Remember that when we speak, and then act, God grants. FAITH is what we have. This separates us from the lost world. We have a God who does good, and he is holding this good and glorious gift for you.
- If only you will believe, speak, and act as though you possess that think that you do not have.
Brothers, it is late. So act upon your faith, and keep growing in faith each day as you go about completing your God given assignment. PLEASE!
God bless you my brothers in Christ Jesus. He is coming soon!
HVM - C41117